Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Content Dump!


Sorry for the delay in new posts. I have been so busy the past two weeks. The reasons are included in this post, along with some interesting tidbits.

I have been spending my last few Sunday mornings getting my ass kicked at Aerial Silks class, thanks to a groupon. This place is amazing. Lisa and Kaitlyn are sweet and nice and help my big giant body do things I never thought possible. I mean check me out compared to a few months ago! Aerial is amazing. I hurt after in places I didn't know existed. If you want a new kind of fitness that will challenge you while making you feel feminine and really good check it out. Fembody Fitness


Then on Saturday we took our friends' kids to Disneyland for the day. There is nothing funnier than a toddler running from Eeyore in terror. We had a great time. I won't post their pics on here without permission so here is a picture of an amazing caramel apple that I fell in love with and had to have while the kids had cotton candy.



Then, while trying not to buy more yarn I decided to make a "Scrap" granny square blanket of every yarn I had of the same type of yarn, I think the results are interesting. It definitely has cat approval- sorry Rebecca! It's one of the quickest and easiest ways to knit up a blanket while sitting around bored.
And just because I can't leave you without recipes for the week stay tuned for one more post.

No comments:

Post a Comment