Thursday, February 7, 2013

Ladies and Gentlemen...


If it wasn't the weekend my best friend was having her goodbye party before she moves north, I would be totally going to the Edwardian Ball. I am practically salivating because I have the perfect Edwardian dress and I can't afford to go, but truth be told the dress is probably too big for me, so yay/boo.
I am pleased to announce I am officially wearing size 12's again. Got down from 16/18's of last August. So soon I might be offering some really nice dresses on this site for a fraction of the cost for my friends who might want them.

And since I left you without a recipe this week (sorry, blame me becoming a gamer girl over Skyrim) I want to point you in the direction of this great almond flour pizza crust recipe Almond Flour Pizza Crust. I baked it on a pizza stone and it cut down the cooking of the crust to 10 and the cooking of the pizza to 10 minutes. Instead of being fancy with the oregano and basil I dumped about 1 tablespoon of italian seasoning in. I made mine a Hawaiian pizza since the Fiance hates pineapple on his pizza and he was at class.
The pizza doesn't rise, so don't expect a fluffy crust, it's more like pizza toppings on a tasty, thick, moist cracker, not quite the same as pizza, but a decent pizza substitute if you are watching your carbs.
See you at the Drive In!

No comments:

Post a Comment