Monday, October 1, 2012

Coconut Oil



Coconut oil is amazing. And if you aren't incorporating it into your daily life what are you waiting for? Here's a link to get you started. 80 Uses for Coconut Oil.

I like to use it in my baking. It gives brownies a really gooey fudgy quality. A little goes a long way though! If you use too much it ends up oily. Most places recommend 1:1 ratio for butters and oils, but I find slightly less works just as well.

There are plenty of uses that have nothing to do with consuming for those who don't like the taste. I also recommend it for your scalp instead of head and shoulders. Who needs all those chemicals to get less dandruff? And it's good for a lot of baby issues where you don't want weird chemicals.

Are you a convert? Are you skeptic? A lifelong user? I want to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment