Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Villain's Plan Laid Out for You

Truthfully, now that I have actually started the blog I need to establish what you should expect. I will try to update daily, and each day you can expect a certain type of post. That way if there is something that doesn't interest you then you needn't bother to check that day, you'll know which days to check.

Mondays will be the day I post new recipes. Some will be my own tried and true, some will be others that I love dearly.

Tuesdays will be the day for book discussions. My friends and I have a book club called B3. (Books, boobs and beers!) And I will try to incorporate some of things we discuss if you are interested in following along long distance.

Wednesday is crafts day. Because- why not? I will post pictures and try to post links to different patterns, some I have tried, some I have not. Some are my own adventures that I will try to explain so you can make them too If you try them and want to send in pictures, I would love to post and share with others.

Thursday is nerd news and geekery. Part of why I am making this blog is because I am an uber nerd and love having uber nerd adventures. I will only post what I think is the most relevant stories and events for the week. If you are a Los Angelino I will be posting links to interesting events around the area you might want to check out.

Friday will be cocktail recipes and ideas. I love making up cocktails, learning new ones, and experimenting with various results.

Weekends will be free of posts. (We all have lives!) Unless there is urgent news I need to share. (Finnick was already cast, so we can check that one off.)

1 comment: